Executive Assistant required to support two senior directors and London office of a successful and busy property & construction recruitment firm for 12 months’ FTC.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant (“EA”) to support our London office and two senior directors. This is a varied and rewarding role providing efficient and effective support to the Managing Director, providing maternity cover for part of the Operations Director’s role and providing integral secretarial and administrative support to the wider business.
This is an exciting opportunity for an EA with experience of working in a professional environment, ideally as a legal secretary or secretary from a construction or property business. The right candidate will be adaptable, professional and comfortable working in a demanding environment. You will also be highly self-motivated with good organisational skills and with a strong grasp of the English language.
- Provide support to the MD and OD whilst dealing with confidential and sensitive business matters including some HR duties
- Preparation and circulation of terms of business
- Assist with the preparation of company accounts, bookkeeping, invoicing and payments
- Assist with the company’s marketing and social media presence
- Assist with candidate and client due diligence and compliance
- Prepare company documents, including CV, pitches and presentations
- Maintain and input data onto the database
- Manage inboxes and calendars
- Attend meetings, draft minutes and follow-up on action points
- Arrange client and staff events
- Oversee training and development programme
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team and promote good working relationships
- Uphold the company’s values and help to fulfil our vision
This is a flexible position of 25 to 30 hours’ per week, blended across the week to meet the needs of the successful candidate and business. This role is offered on a 12 months’ fixed term contract which is likely to be extended to a permanent position thereafter.
The successful candidate in return will benefit from:
- Salary up to £25,000, subject to hours per week
- Great holiday package
- Flexible working
- Blended working from home and office (in due course)
This is an immediate requirement and interviewing will commence week commencing 15 March 2021.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please get in contact with Elliot Wright on 020 3817 0000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/carrieralimited
Carriera Limited (“Carriera”) is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties required by the position. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Any personal information provided to Carriera will be held in strict confidence and used solely for the purposes of identifying and notifying applicants of career opportunities. Further information regarding how Carriera will use and store applicant information is available here.