Our search and selection service offers a bespoke and focused method of identifying and connecting our clients with the best candidates in the market, many of whom may not be actively seeking a new role.
As our search and selection service is principally targeted at senior and specialised appointments, we dedicate a significant amount of time and resource into understanding your precise recruitment requirements and business needs.
Many of our clients require us to provide a detailed market-map and talent identification relating to the particular sector they have a requirement for. Whether this is a very niche mapping exercise or a broad overview of the market, we undertake a full market and competitor analysis so you are fully informed of the market you are recruiting from. Undertaking detailed research and utilising Carriera’s extensive network, we then identify a short-list of prospective candidates, discuss those prospective candidates with you and make approaches. We then assist you with the interview and selection process and, ultimately, the appointment and integration of the successful candidate.
Some of the most successful appointments are made through search and selection. One of the principal routes to such success is the technique adopted by Carriera when selecting and approaching prospective candidates. It is imperative that the consultant acts as a professional and fully informed representative of the client and that the approach made by Carriera attracts the selected individuals. It is also important that the transition process, on both the part of our client and the integration of the successful candidate, is handled effectively so as to ensure a smooth, efficient and timely appointment.
Within construction and property we carry out search and selection assignments in respect of consultants, developers, end users and landed estates, and within financial services our key focus areas include investment banks, advisory practices, accountancy practices, brokers and private equity houses.
Our recent assignments include:
Construction & Property:
- Partner, Building Surveying, London, UK
- Partner, Project Management, London, UK
- Director, Cost Management, London, UK
- Partner, Building Surveying, Oxford, UK
- Partner, Project Management, Oxford, UK
- Partner, Head of Property Management, Sussex, UK
- Partner, Cost Management, Hampshire, UK
- Director, Development, London, UK
- Senior Associate, Project Management, Birmingham, UK
- Associate, Technical Due Diligence, London, UK
- Chairman, Cross-Border M&A Boutique, London, UK
- Senior MD, Fin-Tech M&A, Global Mid-Market Bank, San-Francisco
- Director M&A, Cross-Border M&A Boutique, Shanghai
- MD, Media M&A, Boutique Investment Bank, London/ Paris
- Partner, Industrials M&A, Mid-Market M&A Advisory Bank, London, UK
- Senior Director, FIG M&A, FIG Advisory M&A Boutique, London, UK
- Director, UK Generalist, Professional Services Firm, London, UK
- MD, Cross-Border M&A Boutique, New York, US
- Senior Director, TMT, Mid-Market M&A Bank, Dubai, UAE
- MD, Healthcare, Mid-Market M&A Bank, London, UK