- + travel expenses + industry leading benefits package
- Location: London
- Posted on:
- Type: Permanent
Role: SHEQ Manager
Location: London (projects across London)
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000 + travel expenses + excellent benefits package
Sector: Interior Fit Out/ Refurbishment contractor
Carriera is excited to partner with a leading Interior Fit Out contractor based in Central London. The business is looking to develop their health and safety department with the addition of a SHEQ Manager.
Our client oversees a diverse portfolio of high-end interior fit out schemes across London predominantly in the residential, retail, commercial, hospitality and leisure sectors up to the value of £20m.
The successful candidate will head up the H&S department reporting directly into the Managing Director and be responsible for all aspects of safety, compliance, risk, environment, CDM, and quality on projects within the portfolio, along with developing policies and maintaining ISO standards for the business.
This role would suit an experienced H&S professional who has previously worked for a fit out or refurbishment contractor and would like to take the next step in their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation going through an exciting period of growth.
- Undertake site visits, inspections and audits on client’s projects across London.
- Develop and maintain H&S Management systems and policies.
- Review and maintain company accreditations – Constructionline, Acclaim, Safe Contractor and CHAS.
- Assist with investigations, monitoring and reporting of accidents and incidents on site.
- Communicate with client teams on a regular basis and ensure that H&S legislation is followed on projects.
- Attend monthly operations meetings with the executive team.
- Collate construction phase plans and pre-construction information when required.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Membership to IOSH or similar professional body (desirable)
- H&S experience in a construction or property setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary in the region of £60,000 – £65,000
- Travel expenses and mileage covered
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Company pension scheme (3% – 5%)
- Private healthcare
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Excellent CPD, training and support
- Flexible working options available
If you are interested in this role please contact Mike Davis on 07947 648 308 for further information.
- Mike Davis