- + car or travel allowance + excellent benefits package
- Location: West Midlands
- Posted on:
- Type: Permanent
Role: SHEQ Advisor
Location: West Midlands – Projects across the region
Salary: Up to £35,000 + car or travel allowance + excellent benefits package
Sector: Civil Engineering Contractor
Carriera is excited to be working with an award-winning civil engineering contractor who operates out of the West Midlands. Our client is recruiting for a SHEQ Advisor to join their established team of 200+ construction and engineering professionals working on a diverse mix of projects across the Midlands.
The business works within the residential, infrastructure and commercial sectors on a varied portfolio of schemes. The business has been operating for 20 years offering different civil engineering and construction services including – excavation, formwork, drainage and external works.
They are ideally looking for an experienced H&S professional with a background in civil engineering or construction projects who can offer the following.
- Carry out site inspections and audits of projects.
- Ensure risk assessments and method statements are in place.
- Review construction phase plans (CPP).
- Carry out investigations and accident reports when required.
- Attend client and site meetings.
- Ensuring sites maintain the HSE standards and full compliance required by the overall organisation.
- Influence health, safety, compliance, CDM and risk across sites.
- NEBOSH Construction or equivalent.
- Membership to IOSH or similar professional body.
- Experience of working on construction and engineering projects.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary up to £35,000.
- Car or travel allowance.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday.
- Excellent CPD, support and training.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Mike Davis on 07947 648 308 for further information.
- Mike Davis