MD or Senior Director (Technology & Healthcare) Shanghai or Hong Kong
- Location: Shanghai/ Hong Kong/ Singapore
- Posted on:
- Type: Permanent
Carriera is currently working with a global M&A boutique that specialises in cross-border M&A. My client has an extensive global reach with offices in London, New York, Mumbai, Singapore, Seoul, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo.
They currently look to work very closely with the Asia Pacific Private Equity community in winning sell-side mandates and then utilise their global network in finding the best buyers in market. They focus principally on the Technology, Industrials, Consumer and Healthcare sectors and complete the majority of their work at the mid-market $100m-$500m EV deal size.
The firm continues to grow globally and pivotal to their growth strategy this year is to hire a senior M&A banker with strong origination capability in the Asia Pacific space in Technology and Healthcare.
The ideal candidate will have the below background:
- 15 – 20 years experience in sell-side M&A covering the Technology or Healthcare sector
- Come with a strong Rolodex of clients in the APAC Private Equity space
- Strong sector experience – be a sector specialist – know the complexities and nuances involved in selling Technology & Healthcare business
- Strong M&A experience is essential – must be able to identify sell-side mandates won and completed on in the last 3 years
- Be able to demonstrate in a business plan where the opportunities lie in the region
£200,000 – £250,000+ equivalent in Shanghai or Hong Kong (There is flexibility on salary for the right individual)
Bonus – 100%+ depending on success of year.