H&S/ CDM Advisor
- + travel expenses + industry leading benefits package
- Location: Projects within the M25
- Posted on:
- Type: Permanent
Role: H&S/ CDM Advisor
Location: Central London office – projects within the M25
Sector: Property & Construction
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 + travel expenses + industry leading benefits package
Carriera is working with a leading property and construction consultancy who is based across the South East. The business looking to hire an experienced H&S/ CDM professional to join their team in Central London covering projects across the capital.
The successful candidate would join a multi-disciplined team of property & construction professionals including Architects, Building Surveyors, Interior Designers, Civil Engineers, Cost Managers and H&/ CDM professionals.
You will be working on a diverse portfolio of residential, education, mixed use, care home, healthcare, commercial, defence and regeneration projects across London and the South East. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious H&S/ CDM Advisor to join a forward-thinking medium sized consultancy who are going through an exciting period of growth.
- Offer a variety of health & safety services to a diverse client base.
- Manage the H&S file from project start through to completion.
- Review construction phase plans.
- Maintain pre construction information.
- Attend design team and client meetings
- Provide a CDM Advisor service to clients.
- Carryout site safety inspections, investigations and site safety audits
- Building new and existing client relationships
- NEBOSH Construction or equivalent.
- Professional membership to IOSH and APS (desirable).
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of 2015 CDM Regulations.
- Have worked in the property & construction sector for the last 2 years in a H&S capacity.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Competitive salary in the region of £45,000 – £50,000.
- Employee pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Professional membership fees covered.
- 25 Days holiday + 8 days bank holiday.
- Excellent CPD, support and training.
- Travel expenses.
- Hybrid working environment.
If you are interested in the role please contact Mike Davis on 07947 648 308 for further information.
- Mike Davis