Health & Safety Manager
- Location: North London
- Posted on:
- Type: Contract
Role: Health & Safety Site Manager
Day Rate: £350 – £400 per day
Location: North London
Sector: Data Centre
Carriera has an exciting opportunity for a Health & Safety Site Manager to join one of our established clients working on the construction of a Data Centre in North London. The business is looking to hire an experienced construction H&S professional with experience of working on data centres or M&E projects throughout their career.
- Carry out site inspections and audits of project.
- Ensure risk assessments and method statements are in place.
- Review construction phase plans (CPP).
- Carry out investigations and accident reports when required.
- Attend client and site meetings.
- Ensuring the site maintains the HSE standards and full compliance required by the overall organisation
- Influence health, safety, compliance, CDM and risk across the site.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Membership to IOSH (CMIOSH).
- Strong health & safety management track record.
- Experience of working on data centre or M&E projects (desirable).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Our client is offering a competitive day rate in the region of £350 – £400 and the project is expected to run for 9 – 12 months.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Mike Davis on 07947 648 308 for further information.
- Mike Davis