Health & Safety Consultant
- + Industry leading benefits package
- Location: Tower Bridge
- Posted on:
- Type: Permanent
Role: Health & Safety Consultant
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 + travel expenses
Sector: H&S Consultancy
Carriera is excited to be working with an health & safety construction consultancy who are looking to bring on board a Health & Safety Consultant to work on a variety of projects in the commercial, industrial, education, heritage, healthcare, retail, residential, sport, leisure and office sectors offering H&S and CDM services throughout London and South East.
The organisation is looking for an experienced Health & Safety Consultant to join the team covering projects on a regional basis (this is a hybrid role with your time split between home and the London office – 2 days in the office per week and 3 from home).
The position would suit a H&S professional from a consultancy background who is looking to take the next step in their career and join a well-respected practice who are growing their safety and compliance department. Our client would also consider applicants from people who are interested in pursuing a H&S career.
- Offer a variety of health & safety services to a diverse client base in the built environment.
- Ensure that all sites are CDM compliant and the relevant documentation is in place and in date.
- Attend design and client team meetings.
- Compile Pre-Construction Information, Construction Phase Plans & manage clients H&S File.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of H&S and CDM legislation.
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements.
- Carryout site safety inspections and site safety audits.
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate (or equivalent).
- Membership to IOSH or APS (desirable).
- 1 – 2 years working as a H&S/ CDM Consultant within the property & construction sector.
- Excellent knowledge of 2015 CDM Regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 (dependant on experience).
- Travel expenses covered.
- Company pension scheme.
- Professional membership fees covered.
- Fully funded support, CPD and training.
- 23 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays + birthday off
- Flexible working available
If you are interested in the position, please contact Mike Davis on 07947 648 308 for further information.
- Mike Davis