Health & Safety Advisor – North of England
- Up to £40,000
- + car or travel allowance + excellent benefits package
- Location: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds or York
- Posted on:
- Type: Permanent
Role: Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: Up to £40,000 + car allowance (£4,000) + excellent benefits package
Sector: Property & Estates
Location: Home based – Projects across the North of England
Carriera is excited to partner with a leading property & estates consultancy who operate across the UK, due to several significant project wins, our client is recruiting for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join the team working on a diverse portfolio of residential, education, healthcare and public sector projects across the North of England (projects in Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield and surrounding regions).
Our client is looking for a competent and reliable H&S professional who is looking to join a forward thinking consultancy which is going through a period of growth. The position would be completely home based and the successful candidate would be expected to manage their own diary and cover projects across the North of England. (projects in Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield and surrounding regions).
- Offer a variety of health & safety services to a diverse client base.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of H&S, CDM, fire safety and environmental legislation.
- Carryout site visits and site safety inspections.
- Carryout accident investigations and liaise with HSE when required.
- Review risk assessments and method statements.
- Develop new and existing client relationships.
- NEBOSH Construction, General or equivalent.
- Professional membership to IOSH and APS.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of 2015 CDM Regulations.
- Have worked in the property & construction sector for the last 3-5 years in a H&S capacity.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the work that you do.
- Competitive salary up to £40,000.
- Car or travel allowance (£4,000).
- Fully flexible working environment.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Excellent CPD, training & support.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Mike Davis on 07947 648 308 for further information.
- Mike Davis