Fire Safety Consultant/ Fire Safety Manager
- Up to £60,000
- + travel expenses + industry leading benefits package
- Location: London - Projects across the region
- Posted on:
- Type: Permanent
Role: Fire Safety Consultant/ Fire Safety Manager
Location: London/ South East (Hybrid working)
Salary: Up to £60,000 + excellent benefits package
Sector: Property & Construction Consultancy
Carriera is excited to partner with one of the UK’s leading property & construction consultancies. The business operates out of 13 offices across the UK offering a range of professional services to their diverse client base in the built environment. They are in a position to develop their fire safety offering out of their London office working with clients throughout the region.
The business is heavily involved with projects in the residential, education, student accommodation, office and commercial space and require a competent and experienced fire safety professional to join the department and take control of its development.
This role would suit an ambitious, client facing fire safety professional who is looking to take the next step in their career and join a well-respected practice which is going through an exciting period of growth.
They require someone who is capable of the following;
- Conduct fire risk assessments on a variety of properties and real estate.
- Maintain fire risk assessor competency requirements through systems training and updates of legislation.
- Offer fire safety consultancy service to clients and stakeholders.
- Carry out compartmentation surveys and review fire strategies.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in relation to fire safety guidelines, fire safety legislation and building regulations.
- Work alongside a multi-disciplined team of building surveyors, project managers, H&S professionals, cost managers.
- Liaise with principal contractors and clients to influence fire safety.
- Oversee all aspects of fire safety for their portfolio of projects.
- Lead and manage projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Develop the existing fire service offering with aspirations to grow and manage a team.
- Develop new and existing business relationships.
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
- CFPA Europe Diploma or Level 4 Diploma in Fire Safety (desirable but not essential)
- Degree educated in Surveying or Engineering discipline (desirable but not essential)
- Membership of IFE/ IFSM or capable of working towards this.
- Excellent knowledge of UK fire safety legislation
- Experience of conducting fire risk assessments on various commercial, industrial and residential buildings.
- Have worked in the sector for 3-5 years ideally with a consultancy, housing association or property management organisation.
- Competitive salary up to £60,000.
- Travel/ fuel expenses covered.
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday (buy & sell holiday scheme).
- Life Assurance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Excellent CPD, support & training.
- Hybrid/ flexible working environment.
If you are interested in the role please contact Mike Davis on 07947 648 308 for further information.
Fire Safety/ Fire Safety Consultant/ Fire Risk Assessor/ Fire Consultancy/ IFE/ IFSM
- Mike Davis