- Competitive salary (DOE)
- + travel expenses + industry leading benefits package
- Location: Oxfordshire - Projects across the South East
- Posted on:
- Type: Permanent
Role: CDM Consultant
Location: Oxfordshire – Projects across the South
Salary: Competitive + mileage expenses + excellent benefits package
Sector: H&S/ CDM Consultancy
Carriera is working with an award winning Health & Safety/ CDM Consultancy who are looking to bring on board a CDM Consultant to work on a variety of projects in the commercial, industrial, retail, residential, sport, leisure and office sectors across London and the South East.
Our client is well established and has been operating for over 20 years and during this time have developed an excellent reputation in the sector for being a forward thinking and innovative consultancy. Due to impressive growth plans they are recruiting for a competent CDM/PD professional to join the business out of their Oxfordshire office.
About the role
The organisation is looking for an experienced CDM/ PD to join the team out of their offices in Oxfordshire (flexible working will be available, with a hybrid working environment – home, office, site). They need someone who is capable of the following:
- Manage the H&S file from project inception through to completion.
- Review construction phase plans (CPP).
- Issue and maintain pre construction information (PCI).
- Attend design team and client meetings.
- Provide a Principal Designer, CDM Advisor and Advisor to the Principal Designer service to clients.
- Develop new and existing client relationships.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (desirable)
- Professional membership to IOSH, APS, or RIBA (desirable).
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of 2015 CDM Regulations.
- 2-3 years experience in a CDM Advisor or Principal Designer role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you are interested in the role please contact Mike Davis on 07947 648 308 for further information.
- Mike Davis