Amazing opportunity to a leading London based multi-disciplined construction consultancy focusing on residential projects such as BTR, later living and student accommodation as well as commercial and retail projects.
About the Role
Founded by 4 directors coming out of one of the worlds most renowned construction consultancies, this firm boasts strong relationships with many private blue-chip clients. This has lead them to focus on large scale residential and commercial projects typically ranging from £50-£100 million with the odd exception, currently involved in a £4bill project.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the central London office you'll join almost 100 others, managing your own projects from the BTR, student accommodation, later living, commercial and retail sectors. Assisting in team leadership will also be a large part of your role in the well-integrated office with a flat structure.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally chartered MRICS or close to achieving so via either APC or experience route
- Either consultancy, contracting or house builder background
- Experience managing projects from a relevant sector
- Comfortable working with private clients
- £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
- 27 Days Holiday
- Structured progression plan with 2 reviews per year