Amazing opportunity to join a UK top 15 construction consultancy as a Senior Quantity Surveyor within a non-corporate and 100% employee-owned firm working on a varied portfolio In the client side team.
About the Role
Voted number 1 global cost consultant partner 4 years in a row as well as being placed in the top 15 UK consultancies by Building magazine this consultancy has worked on some of the most renowned projects around the globe. These include the Sydney Opera House, the 2012 London Olympic Games and CityCenter in Las Vegas.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the client-side team in Addlestone, you'll work on a big portfolio of NEC projects consisting of life sciences (researching labs on a science campus estate), infrastructure such as roads and roundabouts, industrial and warehouse type buildings as well as office type buildings ranging from £2mill up to £30mill.
• MRICS or close to achieving so through APC or experience route
• Quantity Surveying degree or equivalent
• Experience managing projects autonomously from one of the relevant sectors (JCT contracts)
• £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
• Flexible working is an integral part of my client's community, functioning around core hours 10am-4pm as well as weekly home working
• Company Share Scheme
• 28 days holiday (+ option to buy/sell)
• Employee Bonus Scheme
• Gym membership loans
• Electric car company scheme
• Private medical
• Season ticket loan
• Regular social events; whether it's a beer, BBQ or sporting activity there's something for everyone.