Unmissable opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a UK Top 50 construction consultancy in Manchester working on a range of projects with private clients, with a focus on commercial.
About the Role
Having operated for over 70 years and built up an impressive reputation, this consultancy has successfully completed projects including The O2 Arena, The Royal Albert Dock and the 200-bedroom landmark luxury Mandarin Oriental hotel in Knightsbridge. Maintaining close-knit teams is key to their success, resulting in many ex-employees returning to the business within the last year.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor in their Manchester office, you’ll play a lead role in the team of 9 QSs. Working on a wide variety of projects ranging in value from £100k up to £300mill from sectors including commercial, healthcare, residential and more.
• RICS Accredited degree and MRICS status or close to achieving so either via APC or experience route
• Comfortable managing projects from a construction consultancy environment
• Great client facing communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
• Flexible, hybrid work environment (typically 3 in 2 out)
• 3% pension with option for salary sacrifice pension exchange scheme
• 27 days holiday
• Employee assistance programme
• Season ticket
• Bonus Scheme
• Incentive scheme for winning new work/clients - % of fee
• Annual pay/performance reviews
• No fixed structure, promote on merit