Amazing opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a nurturing, close-knit family run property and construction consultancy working on a varied portfolio.
About the Role
Working across multiple sectors including residential, commercial, healthcare, and industrial on projects ranging in value from £100k up to £5m, this medium sized consultancy functions from two offices whilst maintaining their tailored, personal approach. They provide Project Management and Cost Management services to both private and public clients.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will join the head office in Leicester, taking responsibility to manage projects and junior team members as well as fulfilling some employers agent task.
• Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Cost Management or a related field.
• Chartered member of the RICS.
• Significant experience in running own projects quantity surveying and / or project management for either a Private Practice, Construction Company or related organisation.
• Proficiency in measurement, ideally using CostX Measurement Software.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Competitive salary up to £65,000
• New Client Bonus: If an employee directly introduces a new Client to the business, then they shall be entitled to a bonus equating to 10% of the fee received for the first commission and a further bonus of 5% of the fee received for all subsequent commissions with that Client.
• 5% Pension
• 25 Days Holiday
• Emphasis on career development