Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor looking to take your career to the next level? A leading multidisciplinary construction consultancy is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team in the Kingston office.
About the Role
Established over 100 years ago with a nationwide presence, this multi-disciplined construction consultancy is known for its commitment to providing innovative and sustainable solutions that meet clients' needs while ensuring the highest standards of quality and compliance.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the Kingston office you'll play a pivotal role in leading delivery and team mentorship on projects ranging from the healthcare, BTR residential, commercial, education, civil and public sector ranging from £1 - £90mill.
• Lead and manage quantity surveying for projects, ensuring timely and cost-effective delivery
• Prepare accurate cost estimates, bills of quantities, and tender documents.
• Perform detailed cost analysis and identify cost-saving opportunities
• Implement effective cost control and financial management.
• Collaborate with project teams, providing contractual advice and resolving issues.
• Mentor and support junior quantity surveyors.
• Salary up to £65,000 per annum
• Car Allowance
• 25 Days Holiday