Join previous winner of Consultancy of the Year and one of the most progressive construction consultancies across the globe to work on transport, infrastructure and utilities related projects, as Senior QS reporting into the Nottingham office.
About the Role
Operating in 55 countries, this highly renowned consultancy ranked 9th Top Consultancy in the UK by Building magazine 2022 has worked on some of the most famous projects around the world. This includes giant petrochemical plants to the world's tallest hotel in Dubai, and from London's Heathrow Airport to the Freedom Tower in New York
As the Senior QS you will be part of the Transportation Project Delivery Commercial Team reporting to the Nottingham office, and alongside the Project Delivery team and Commercial Department, you will be involved in bidding and delivering work across Strategic Rail, Strategic Highways and Local Transport markets.
The successful candidate will have a RICS accredited degree and ideally be chartered MRICS or close to achieving so (this will affect salary expectations). You should also be able to demonstrate significant experience working on NEC contracts within transport and infrastructure
- £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual performance reviews
- No time limit on promotions (can be promoted after 6 months)
- Clear path of progression to Directorship
- Best pension scheme in the industry they put in 10% to your 5%
- 25 Days holiday with option to buy/sell
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Opportunity to work on some of the most internally renowned projects across the globe