Amazing opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work with a multi-disciplined international construction consultancy working across sectors including education, residential and commercial property.
About the Role
Operating for over 70 years this consultancy has grown to over 1400 members of staff across multiple continents, the key to their consistent success based on combining extensive experience together with an awareness of new innovations. Their esteemed reputation has led them to successfully complete projects including The O2 Arena, The Royal Albert Dock and the 200 bedroom landmark luxury Mandarin Oriental hotel in Knightsbridge.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor in their Sheffield office, (1 of 12 offices across the UK) you will lead the team, managing projects ranging in value from £100k up to £300mill from education, residential and commercial sectors.
You will have a RICS accredited quantity surveying degree or equivalent qualification, and be MRICS (or close to achieving so) as well as experience managing your own projects from inception to completion in a construction consultancy environment.
• £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
• Flexible, hybrid work environment (typically 3 in 2 out)
• 3% pension with option for salary sacrifice pension exchange scheme
• 27 days holiday
• Employee assistance programme
• Season ticket
• Bonus Scheme
• Incentive scheme for winning new work/clients - % of fee
• Annual pay/performance reviews
• No fixed structure, promote on merit