Become a Quantity Surveyor at one of the Top 10 UK Construction Consultancies and Previous winner of Consultancy of the Year working in their Stockton-on-Tees office.
About the Role
Operating across multiple continents this highly renowned consultancy ranked in the Top 10 Construction Consultancies in the UK by Building magazine 2022 has worked on some of the most famous projects around the world. This includes giant petrochemical plants to the world's tallest hotel in Dubai, and from London's Heathrow Airport to the Freedom Tower in New York
As a Quantity Surveyor in the Stockton-on-Tees office you'll work with both private and public clients on projects from a variety of sectors including residential, commercial and education typically ranging from £1-£100mill.
• You'll have a background in consultancy, capable at managing your own projects from a relevant sector within the built environment
• Ideally MRICS or going through your APC
• £40,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Annual performance reviews
• No time limit on promotions (can be promoted after 6 months)
• Clear path of progression to Directorship
• Best pension scheme in the industry (10% to your 5%)
• 25 Days holiday with option to buy/sell
• Life insurance
• Critical illness cover