Unmissable opportunity to join one of Building magazines top 25 consultancies as a Quantity Surveyor working on mainly residential and commercial projects from the central London office.
About the Role
Awarded 21 st in Building magazine's top 150 construction consultancies as well as 12 th in the top 50 project managers this multi-disciplined practice has grown to an international scale. Working with the likes of Harvey Nichols, Marriott hotels, Disney and Facebook, their expertise cover multiple sectors, providing you with a highly varied workload.
As a (Project) Quantity Surveyor you will join the well-integrated central London office, managing your own projects from sectors including BTR, student accommodation, hotels and commercial offices working both pre and post contract. Typically projects range from £20 - £150 million.
• Degree in Quantity Surveying
• Either consultancy or contracting background
• 3-4 years' experience in industry
• Experience managing own projects (JCT contracts)
• Comfortable in a client facing role
• £50,000 - £55,000
• Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 from home
• Discretionary bonus for every employee
• Life Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• 26 days holiday
• Professional membership subscription
• Lifeworks employee assistance programme