Exciting opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join a dynamic Construction Consultancy based in Northampton working on projects across the residential, hospitality and commercial sectors.
About the role
This exciting multi-disciplined consultancy believe that “the quality of any consultancy business is dependent upon its people” hence maintain a personable close knit feel in the team of 27.
As a Project Quantity Surveyor you will be working on projects ranging from £10-50million including care homes, Built to Rent, Affordable and student housing, mixed use retirement villages and hotels.
• RICS Accredited Quantity Surveying degree (or similar)
• 5 years post graduate experience within a consultancy environment
• Willing to go through APC process
• Confident bright individual
• £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
• 25 days holiday
• Life insurance
• 5% Pension
• Car Allowance
• New client/work winning incentive - % of first fee
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Annual reviews
• Hybrid Working (1/2 days at home)