Associate Director, Quantity Surveyor opportunity to join a top 15 construction consultancy leading a highly successful client focused team within a non-corporate and 100% employee-owned firm.
About the Role
Voted number 1 global cost consultant partner 4 years in a row as well as being placed in the top 15 UK consultancies by Building magazine this consultancy has worked on some of the most renowned projects around the globe. These include the Sydney Opera House, the 2012 London Olympic Games and City Center in Las Vegas.
As an Associate Director, Quantity Surveying, you will be account lead for a significant client in the higher education sector, running a small team and delivering a diverse portfolio of projects. Your role will consist of delivery, business development and team management, distributing work, managing and mentoring team members. Flexible working is an integral part of our client's community, functioning around core hours 10am-4pm as well as working from home and clients offices as needed.
- MRICS chartered
- Quantity Surveying degree
- Construction Consultancy background
- Preferably significant experience within the higher education or healthcare sectors
- Experience leading/supporting a team of Quantity Surveyors
- Comfortable managing projects and colleagues
- Experience managing and developing relationships with clients