Opportunity to join a UK top 15 construction consultancy as an Associate Director of Quantity Surveying, leading the highly successful team within a non-corporate and 100% employee-owned firm.
About the Role
Voted number 1 global cost consultant partner 4 years in a row as well as being placed in the top 15 UK consultancies by Building magazine this consultancy has worked on some of the most renowned projects around the globe. These include the Sydney Opera House, the 2012 London Olympic Games and CityCenter in Las Vegas.
As an Associate Director of Quantity Surveying in the Wokingham office you'll work on projects from healthcare, residential, life sciences, commercial and higher education sectors ranging in value from £1-£100 million. Your role will consist of delivery, business development and team management, supporting colleagues in their progression. Flexible working is an integral part of my client's community, functioning around core hours 10am-4pm as well as weekly home working.
• MRICS chartered status
• Quantity Surveying degree
• Construction Consultancy background
• Preferably significant experience within the higher education or healthcare sectors
• Experience leading/supporting a team of Quantity Surveyors
• Comfortable managing projects and colleagues
• Experience managing and developing relationships with clients
• £75,000-85,000 per annum
• Company Share Scheme
• 28 days holiday (+ option to buy/sell)
• Employee Bonus Scheme
• Gym membership loans
• Electric car company scheme
• Private medical
• Season ticket loans
• Regular social events; whether it's a beer, BBQ or sporting activity there's something for everyone.