Join a close-knit London consultancy as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor working on prestigious projects across multiple sectors.
About the Role
Join one of the leading multi-disciplinary UK consultancies dealing with high-risk buildings in residential, mixed use, university and college sectors, including student accommodation. They pride themselves on creating an ethos where each member of the team is happy and has a clear growth plan both personally and professionally and gets recognised for doing so.
As the Assistant Quantity Surveyor in the central London office you'll be working on some of their 50+ major remediation schemes expected to be delivered over the next three years, ranging from £1-£20millio across commercial, retail and residential sectors.
- Between 2-4 years of experience from a construction consultancy background
- RICS Accredited Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Going through APC to work towards chartership
- Strong communicator
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Private Healthcare
- Gym membership
- CPD, training and progression
- 25 days holiday plus period between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible hybrid working