Join one of the top 15 consultancies in the UK as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor delivering projects from commercial, industrial, residential, education and healthcare sectors in the Leeds office.
About the role
Listed in the Top 15 Construction Consultancies in Building Magazine's top 150 Consultants, as well as featured in Top 50 Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, and Top 10 in the Surveyors list this consultancy maintains over 70 long-term framework agreements with clients including Russell Group universities, F1 Teams, Jaguar, Rolls Royce and the National Gallery.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor in the Leeds office you'll join the close-knit Quantity Surveying team with direct support and mentorship from your Senior and Associate with regards to your chartership and progression. You'll work on projects ranging from £1-£150 million typically across commercial, residential, retail, manufacturing and more.
- RICS Accredited Degree in Quantity Surveying
- 2-3 years' experience within the industry
- Started or due to start APC
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Confident Communicator
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Hybrid working 2/3 days in the office
- 6% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Holiday (increasing after 3, 5 and 8 years) with opportunity to buy/sell
- Regular social events as a team
- Gym membership