ECM and Corporate Broking
Carriera is well connected with the ECM and corporate broking arenas. We have worked in this sphere for many years and are well equipped to advise on potential opportunities and, where required, alternative career paths away from traditional investment banking.
The art of ECM and corporate broking is in the firm’s ability to put together strong colligate sector teams that know the industry terminology, understand the difficulties and time constraints associated with raising capital against the backdrop of structural, legal and political factors. Carriera has experience in helping CEOs get this dynamic right.
We are also always interested in meeting with vice president to managing director level candidates who are looking to progress their career.
We have experience working with:
- ECM teams in investments banks
- UK brokers
- ECM advisory practices in professional services firms
- NOMAD advisers
- Accountancy practices
We are able to assist clients and candidates who work within the below industry segments:
- Industry sectors: natural resources & energy, transport & logistics, food & beverages, consumer, retail & leisure, industrials, chemicals, healthcare, financial institution groupings, TMT, automotive, real estate, business services and generalist.
- Market cap sizes: FTSE 100, FTSE 250 and AIM.
A selection of our recent appointments include:
- Managing Director, FIG ECM, boutique investment bank, London
- Senior Director, ECM advisory, global professional services firm, London
- Vice President, Corporate Broking UK & Ireland, Investment Bank, London
- Vice President, Consumer & Retail ECM advisory, UK broker, London
- Corporate Finance Director, UK broker, London
- Healthcare team, ECM, investment bank, London
- Vice President, ECM, UK broker, London
- Director, ECM generalist, professional services firm, London
- Head of Corporate Broking, UK broker, London
- Director, Corporate Broking, AIM broker, London