Senior Director or MD (Pharma) M&A
- Location: London
- Posted on:
- Type: Permanent
My client is a leading Global M&A And Asset Management Bank with offices in over 20 countries globally. The firm has aggressive hiring plans and central to these is to hire a Senior Pharma M&A MD or Senior Director in their London office.
The successful profile will join the firms existing Healthcare effort and look to own the Pharma silo. The firm has strong execution capability and is looking for someone with strong Private Equity & Corporate relationships that they feel will work effectively on their platform.
Moreover, my client work in the mid-market and focus on companies in the mid-market £50m-£400m EV size. The firm feel they are growing a clear global footprint and have a number a strong global reach as a result.
The ideal profile will have:
- 10-15 years dedicated experience in Pharma M&A
- Strong origination capability
- Track record in winning sell-side mandates
- Strong team player
- Ability to grow a team from inception to bring in fee’s of £2m plus by year 3
- £165,000-£200,000 plus bonus 100% plus dependant on success