Project Manager – Client side
- Circa £40,000
- Pension, healthcare, life assurance and professional fees
- Location: Oxford
- Posted on:
- Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager has been created with a specialist care provider who are head quartered in Oxfordshire.
The business is focused on building the UK’s leading medical-led dermatology group, defined by its clinical excellence and focus on leading dermatological care. They are a national partnership of Consultant Dermatologists, developing best practice in dermatology. Their Consultants are supported by first class clinical and administration teams to deliver high-quality care to patients.
This is a new and exciting role; the successful candidate would be joining at a key point in their development and play a key role in the successful growth of the business.
The Project Manager’s key purpose is to effectively manage and co-ordinate projects to deliver agreed business outcomes. This includes delivery of new clinic openings, standardisation of “outstanding” CQC and other quality processes, implementation of technology and information systems that meet identified business requirements – all within agreed parameters of scope, risk, time, cost and quality.
The role will require collaboration with stakeholders at varying levels and with teams both internal and external. The role is central to helping to fulfill the success of intended growth plans and quality goals and thereby helping to facilitate excellent care to dermatology patients.
- Supports a variety of cross-functional projects from beginning to end.
- Works with Director of Operations and others as needed, to define project objectives, and other criteria such as timeline, resources, budget, and completion criteria, and document in a project charter.
- Convene a Steering Committee/Project Board for various projects.
- Responsible for clarity of roles and responsibilities for members working on the project.
- Responsible for organising project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in the project plan.
- Proactively manage and identify risks and issues, developing contingency plans ensuring that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Author project management documents. For example, project plans, project charters/scope statements, present project updates to business owners and definition of completion criteria.
- Meeting deadlines and creating a climate of collaboration across project responsibilities.
- Support with facilitating change and realising innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Work with the business to ensure that projects are accepted throughout the workplace.
- Working with Director of Operations, responsible for tracking and managing project costs.
- Build strategic working relationships with a variety of stakeholders across all levels in order to facilitate the accomplishment of project goals.
- Reviewing quality of work and managing integration of team members’ work.
- Ensures that all work for business cases and policy changes have been through the appropriate governance processes.
- Responsible for the preparation, formal review and maintenance of comprehensive and integrated project, quality and risk plans which can be tracked to business case documentation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable knowledge of project management processes and techniques, ideally within a healthcare or regulated environment and across multiple locations.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement at all levels and with third parties.
- Excellent communication skills, in spoken and written English.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a project across multiple disciplines and various locations.
- Demonstrable experience of managing concurrent projects and resources to deliver best business outcomes.
- Proficient in supplier and vendor management.
- Ideally Prince2 qualified.
For more information please call:
Elliot Wright on 02038170000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/carriera-limited ) and visit our website ( www.carriera.co.uk ) for the latest jobs
Carriera Limited (“Carriera”) is acting as a recruitment agency and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Each applicant will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties required by the position. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Any personal information provided to Carriera will be held in strict confidence and used solely for the purposes of identifying and notifying applicants of career opportunities. Further information regarding how Carriera will use and store applicant information is available here.